Monday, May 18, 2009

The Nuclear Holocaust Starts at Kohl's

Just when I thought it would be a Lazy Sunday, I got called into work over at Kohl's. It's an odd feeling, really. I never want to go to work, but once I get there, I'm good. The people are nice (I was working with Cassandra, Whitney, Holly, Ryann, Brian, and Edna) and it wasn't too fast or slow.

But then a roach showed up.

I hear squealing from Ryann and Holly and think it's a spider. I was fully ready to step on the thing until I look over the counter and see this huge ass roach taking a stroll by register 13.

"Don't step on it, it'll crunch!" Holly says, backing away. She grabbed a hard tag Tupperware holder and put that over top, then slid a sale poster underneath to trap it. She tried to pick it up, but that didn't work out so well and ended with more squealing. They called Rito up and he just laughed, picked the roach holder up, and walked out the front door to set him free into the wild of the parking lot.

I bet that roach ended up in AC Moore 20 minutes later.

No comments: