Monday, April 14, 2008

Ooh Baby, I Love It When We Talk Politics...

Amanda: It's so funny... like "this is what politics minors are like when they're horny"

So started dinner's conversation theme. Eating was a longer affair than I thought it would be. Normally it's just me, Amanda, Matt, and Kristin eating, making "That's what she said" jokes for about an hour, and then heading back to our dorms to IM because we're incapable of human contact for too long. But tonight we somehow got on the topic of dirty talk (I blame Matt) and politics (I blame Amanda). I think it started because Amanda has the hots for her interviewee at CBS, and Matt & I will latch on to anything that sounds vaguely sexual. This also came up when talking about how we would think our "friend" would sound dirty talking - in essence, a huge fruit-flavored turn off.

After deciding that this friend would most likely sound like the Kool Aid Man in a phone session, we decided that thinking about this perosn in any relation to sex was wrong and we continued on talking about what dirty talk would sound like in different political situations. For example:
Amanda: I would fund his campaign anyday.
Me: They just called 5 more states for Obama. Let's go.
Matt: Hilary just lost the primary. Let's fuck.
Kristin decided to just look on in mild amusement and eat her potatoes.

That wasn't even with the following IM conversations.
Amanda: i told my ma that i was too busy to pick things out online that i want because i was too busy having a sex convo with you and she said tmi haha
Me: She thinks you're a total democratic lesbo. A democresbian.
Amanda: hahahaha
Amanda: no she knew it wasn't like that... i don't even think that she realizes that i'm a democrat haha
Amanda: I'm a closet democrat.
Amanda: A closet liberal if you will.

No comments: