Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pleasant Surprises At 9 AM EST

Say what you want about her teaching, but my News I teacher has great timing.

I got an e-mail this morning around 9 AM telling me that she had the flu and therefore class would be cancelled until our next class on Monday.

Meanwhile, I was freaking out about getting a professor interview for my Facebook article (which I have to write tonight rather than tomorrow) and when I would do it, because the schedule was supposed to go as follows:

(10 AM - 11:40 AM) News I
(12 PM - 1 PM) Tabling in Campus Center for Cake Magazine
(1 PM - 1:50 PM) Democracies & Dictatorships
(2 PM - 2:50 PM) European Politics
(4 PM - 5:15 PM) Politics of Security in East Asia

Now? Scratch that first part and fill in "Interview with Interpersonal Communications Professor." Really, this was a live saver.

No comments: