Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reason #67234756 Why I Hate HomerConnect

As many of you may or may not know, pretty much everything at Ithaca College is done over HomerConnect. Want housing? HomerConnect. Picking classes? HomerConnect. Changing your meal plan? HomerConnect. Need to find a restaurant in Ithaca? There's a HomerConnect for that.

Actually, just kidding on that last one.

But you get what I mean. And you're assigned different days to pick your classes by how many credits you've earned. What I'm afraid of is that I'm still on the second-to-last day, looking at my academic transcript. I KNOW I have more than 60 credits. I'm just not sure what day I have to go. And really, I have to take some of these classes that have limited space. I really don't want to go through the whole "being behind" thing again, because if I do, I won't get to go to London. And that would be a shame.

No comments: