Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can You Feel The Love?

I can't.

From the creative geniuses that brought us Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, I Love New York, I Love Money, Flavor of Love Charm School, Rock of Love Charm School and Rock of Love Bus comes For the Love of Ray J - a show about another aspiring R&B artist trying to find love in a group full of willing skanks.

Like many "celebrities" these days, Ray J has found fame from two main sources: by association and...by association. He's little brother to 90s R&B phenom Brandy "Moesha" Norwood (I know! Flashback!), and formerly dated and made a sex tape with fellow "celebrity" Kim Kardashian (who is also famous by association to Paris Hilton and having a sizeable ass) of the ever-popular E! network show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Personally, I hope for more ridiculously irrelevant and sexual nicknames for the "ladies," pointless challenges, and a reunion special hosted by Sharon Osbourne. Now I realize that Osbourne is in charge of the Rock of Love Charm School, but she's just kind of badass and guilt-trips these girls into shaping up.

Or it ends in her throwing drinks at the bitches. Which is cool.

No comments: