Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey, We Share A Name! Let's Be Friends? Part 3

Believe it or not, you've already tried to friend me, you freak.

Seriously, guys, I've never really had the urge to change my name in my life. But this is getting a little ridiculous.

Plus, do you really need to say "Believe it or not, I'm also Alex Palombo!!!" ? I can clearly read that from your friend request.

And we have no friends or country in common. That should tell you something right there.

To all the Alex Palombos of the world. Unless I meet you personally? I'm not going to friend you. I'm sorry if this goes against all the internet unity and global bridging of gaps that we always talk about in globalization class. But I'm not. That's creepy.

Introduce yourself to the girl from the last post.

No comments: