Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If You Ran The Network

It's occurred to me that perhaps my favorite form of entertainment is television. It comes in a cute little box, it's convenient it comes in digital (well, it will), and it generally encompasses music and film into it.

It's also interesting to talk to people to find out what their favorite television shows are, and to see the conversations that come from those.

So the question I pose is this: if you had to come up with your ideal prime-time line up for any given night with any shows on it, what would you pick?

The rules are these. Prime time is defined as the hours between 8 PM and 11 PM on any given day. That leaves you 3 hours to play with for planning. So lay out the order you would put your shows in. No flip-flopping. If you absolutely CANNOT choose, you can put one overflow choice on your "I'd watch this online" list. And shows that have been cancelled are fair game. So if you can't live without your "Freaks and Geeks" or your "Firefly," you can put those in.

I'll start. I would go with a Tuesday night.
8 PM: 30 Rock
8:30 PM: The Soup
9 PM: House
10 PM: Damages

I would watch "Mad Men" online. I love "Lost," but it's on its way out and I really could hear the whole recap from everyone else.

Your turn!

No comments: