Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Gonna Have Sex With Bradley Cooper

So the ladies and I decided on a night in last night to play some Uno, watch some SNL, and generally hang out. The draw was pretty simple: Bradley Cooper was hosting SNL, and he's certifiably sexy.

So we watched him on "I'm Gonna Have Sex With Your Wife," on the "Bad Guys, Good Conversation" (which made Norah almost wet herself) dressed as the villain from The Karate Kid, as Christian Bale ranting and raving with other angry celebrities, and drinking/singing/telling horrible stories with the boys at a funeral. The writing was pretty bad. But he was cute, and the skits were funny. Two highlights for me: The "I'm On a Boat" Digital Short making fun of all the rap videos known to man, and the Weekend Update segment featuring Kristin Wiig as Bjork, talking about the Icelandic economy's plummet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I almost wet myself during the Bjork skit. TMI? I don't care, Bjork sounds exactly like that.