Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Cheers for Productivity

First things first: I totally am blaming Norah for my cold. I woke up with a case of the "morning dries" and sniffles, and I was not too thrilled. Dorm life makes you more prone to catching what everyone else has just due to proximity, so Norah is the most likely suspect right now. So I've been drinking my weight in orange juice in hopes of not getting sicker. Right now, the illness is confined to having a raspy voice. Which according to a lot of guys, is sexier than my regular voice.

...I don't know how to feel about this. But there are more important things to discuss.

I feel as if my one required class this semester is teaching me little to none. Yes, camera work is important. Yes, following the news is important. Yes, the Potter Box is important. But with the exception of the camera, we've already learned all this from a different journalism professor.

I would name him, but he has Google alerts on himself, and that scared that crap out of me last time he responded.

So how did we spend our time? Some people were texting, some people were falling asleep. Sarah and I decided to sharpen our strategic skills and start the epic box game you saw above.

Ah, your tuition money at work. Hi, Mom & Dad!

No comments: